There are lots of activities to keep you busy throughout the week including:
- Sports – inter-tent competitions for points
- Workshops – to learn more about God
- Off-site activities – including canoeing, dragon boating, archery, ghyll scrambling, swimming, shopping in Keswick, climbing, Viking boating and paddle boarding
- Evening team games – work together and win points
- Suppertime – songs, silly games, video of the day and a talk from the Bible
The following companies are used each year for our off-site activities:
- Live4Adventure (AALA licence no: R2303) – for ghyll scrambling and rock climbing
- Platty+ Limited (AALA licence no: L7423/R0507) – for canoeing, raft building, viking boating, paddle boarding and dragon boating
These organisations are covered by the National Adventure Activities Licensing Authority.
How to apply
To apply, please visit the Day Camps 2021 page which gives all the information you need for Camp 2021 and the changes due to Coronavirus restrictions. The cost this year is £50 per camper.
What to bring
We recommend you bring the following items for your week at Camp:
- Two full changes of clothes, pyjamas, coat (anorak/cagoule) and sports wear for activities as required e.g. swimming, canoeing, ghyll scrambling etc.
- Suitable footwear – wellingtons (for around the field) and an old pair of trainers (for activities) is advised
- Towel and toiletries
- Camp bed/mat, sleeping bag, pillow and blanket (if required)
- Torch and batteries
- Bible (if you have one)